To configure the Zotero Firefox extension to sync your data with SqueakSoft's WebDAV server:
- Make sure you are using Zotero 2.0 beta or higher. Versions prior to this do not support WebDAV.
- You must first create a zotero folder in your SqueakSoft WebDAV home folder. This requires using a WebDAV client. If you aren't sure how to do this, contact support and we'll be happy to create the folder for you.
- Open the Zotero extension
- Click the Actions icon - this icon looks like a gear and is located on the Zotero menu bar
- Click the Sync icon
- Under Storage Server, check the box for Enable file syncing
- For Protocol, select WebDAV (Secure)
- Enter the following for the URL:
(where username is your SqueakSoft WebDAV hosting username - note that the https:// should already be filled in and you do not need to type it again)
- Enter your SqueakSoft WebDAV server username and password
- Click Verify Server to check the connection
Add to Favourites
Print this Article