To configure Apple's iCal to publish a calendar file on SqueakSoft's WebDAV server:
- Right-click on the calendar you want to share and choose Publish
(alternatively, single-click on the calendar and choose Calendar -> Publish from the menu bar)
- You can optionally upload the calendar to the server under a different name by editing the Publish calendar as field.
- Under Publish on choose a Private Server.
- For Base URL enter:
(where username is your SqueakSoft WebDAV hosting username)
- Enter your SqueakSoft WebDAV username and password
- Choose options from the checkboxes (including publishing automatically, publishing alarms, etc)
- Click Publish