To configure Acrylic Software's Wallet application to sync your data with SqueakSoft's WebDAV server:
- Make sure you are using Wallet 3.1 or higher. Versions prior to 3.1 do not support WebDAV.
- From the Wallet item on the menu bar, choose Preferences
- Click the Sync icon
- If the panel is currently showing "MobileMe Sync", click on that text and select "WebDAV Sync" from the list.
- For Server Address, enter:
(where username is your SqueakSoft WebDAV hosting username)
- Enter your SqueakSoft WebDAV server username and password
- Optionally check the boxes for Always Sync Before: Locking / Quitting
- Close the preferences window